Sothink SWF Decompiler
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats. Compatible with all Flash versions including Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0). Supports Windows 2008; supports both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3. And also when decompiling AS3.0, supports showing AS class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package. Multi-file can be decompiled and exported at the same time. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkage, components, *.as, etc.
And with Sothink SWF Decompiler, you can extract any element of the Flash movie into *.swf, *.fla or their common formats, such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts. E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as or *.bin file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as gls, etc. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Sothink SWF Decompiler provides a user-friendly interface, which is Office 2007 style. A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. A thumbnail view enables you to pick element easily. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs.
|Free Download||Buy Now [$ 79.95 USD]|
1. Converts SWF to FLA completely and quickly.
2. Decompiles Flash Movie (swf, exe) successfully.
3. SWF in all versions can be decompiled and converted to FLA 6.0 or 7.0 or 8.0.
4. Supports exporting the Flash movie file (SWF or exe) in FLA format, compatible with Flash 6, Flash 7 and Flash 8.
5. Decompiles, displays and extracts all Flash movie elements in groups, such as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame and Action.
6. Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
7. Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
8. Supports converting swf that contains video to FLA.
9. Supports ActionScript 2.0 fully.
10. Shows the Script code neatly within the program and can export the ActionScript code while converting the swf to FLA.
11. Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
12. Support converting the swf that contains components to fla file.
13. Supports expanding the sprite frame by frame.
14. Includes font linkage in the converted FLA.
15. To avoid the movie font is missed in other computer, Sothink SWF Decompiler can convert all found letters to shapes and save them in Library so that you can get the same font result on any computer.
16. Has a built-in Flash viewer to view and play the Flash movies you select.
17. User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
18. Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and IE.