Aimersoft PSP Video Converter
powerful Video Converter for converting PSP video/movies
The best and fastest PSP Video Converter for you to converter video to PSP.
Aimersoft PSP Video Converter is an easy to use and powerful PSP Video File Converter that can easily convert video to PSP with excellent quality and fast conversion speed. It is also complete with a PSP video manager that allows you to easily transfer PSP video files between your PSP and your computer.
Aimersoft PSP Video Converter provides you with a wide variety of video editing functions such as video crop, movie trimming and video effect adjustment. This AppleTV converter also lets you set encoding parameters including resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, brightness, contrast, saturation to get the best video quality.
|Free Download||Buy Now [$ 29.00 USD]|
· Built in PSP Video Manager that lets you transfer PSP video files between your computer and your PSP.
· Fast speed: Convert video to PSP with high conversion speed.
· Support video crop and movie trimming. Allow you to cut off the undesired area from your movie video and capture your favorite clips to convert.
· Support all kinds of video formats. A PSP Movie Convert that can convert all popular video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, FLV, and 3GP to PSP Video formats.
· Support various kinds video aspect ratios including 16:9, 4:3 and full screen.
· Powerful Video Editing: Allow you to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
· Capture your favorite pictures from videos and save the captured pictures on your computer as JPG or BMP files.
· Support batch conversions and customize video profile, you need not to click time and time again for setting as once you save your individual setting as profile, make your conversion much easier.
· Automatically shut down your computer after conversion.
· Very easy to use even for beginners.
· Support Vista with great stabilization.
· Intel Pentium II 350MHz or above, or any Athlon
· 64 MB RAM or above
· A watermark will be displayed on the output video and the video will be limited to 3 minutes